BBD Continuing Education Credits
Attend the workshops to earn continuing educations credits from the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)*
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Association of Facilities Engineering (AFE)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP)
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
- Passivhaus Institut (PHI) – pending approval
AIA, AFE, BPI, NCQLP and NATE CEU’s are dependent upon workshop approval by the certifying organization; the number of CEU’s varies from year to year based on the program. Credit approval will be posted on the Conference Schedule as updates come in. If you have specific questions, please contact Bob Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-921-5990 Extension 7718.
For information about obtaining continuing education credits through organizations not listed above, please inquire at the registration table at the conference. Certificates of attendance will be available upon request.
*AIA credits qualify as PDHs for NY/NH Professional Engineers (discipline specific).