BBD 2018 How to Sign Up
Full conference registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on Wednesday and Thursday, Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening, and access to all workshops and exhibits. One-day registration includes meals, workshops and exhibits on the day you are attending only.
Efficiency Excellence Network (EEN) members receive a special discount. If you are an EEN member, or would like to become one, please call (855) 832-7283.
Pre-conference registration will close on Tuesday, February 6 at 12:00 PM. After this time, walk-ins will be welcome onsite on Wednesday and Thursday at an increased rate.
Feb. 7 – The conference will proceed as planned, without cancellations. We encourage you to take these steps to have a successful Conference.
1) Stay overnight at the conference hotel. Overnight accommodations are available at the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington where the conference is being held (formerly known as the Sheraton; 870 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT). To make a reservation in the conference group block, call the hotel at 802-865-6630 and mention Better Buildings by Design / Efficiency Vermont.
2) Carpool with friends and colleagues traveling from your region. The fewer cars on the road, the better. Parking is available at the hotel, but with snow in the lot, we may be tight on space.
3) Leave yourself plenty of time to travel slowly and arrive safely. Remain up to date on predicted weather for your travel route.
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- $275 per person if fee is received by January 10, 2018
- $325 per person if fee is received after January 10, 2018
- $200 per person student rate
- $350 per person walk-in fee on first day of event
ONE DAY ONLY REGISTRATION (Wednesday or Thursday)
- $175 per person if fee is received by January 10, 2018
- $225 per person if fee is received after January 10, 2018
- $100 per person student rate
- $250 per person walk-in fee on day of event
Want to invite a colleague? You can send on the BBD 2018 Registration Brochure.
Refunds less a $50 administrative fee will be given prior to January 10, 2018. After January 10, no refunds will be given, but substitutions will be allowed. Please call 802-865-5202 or email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Conference attendees must pay in full for their registration fee before the conference begins. Should this not be possible, please call Delaney Meeting & Event Management at 802-865-5202.
If you have questions regarding registration for the conference, please call the conference office at 802-865-5202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.