Efficiency Excellence Network
As a member of the Efficiency Excellence Network, you’ll get free technical training, enhanced support, and qualified leads.
In turn, you’ll provide your customers with the highest level of professional energy-efficiency services in Vermont.
Members are the only companies eligible for projects financed through the Heat Saver Loan, a state-backed initiative that drives hundreds of upgrades every year. Members also enjoy enhanced web listings and marketing support.
If you’re interested in joining, contact the Efficiency Excellence Network team.
Energy Efficiency Education
The EEN defines a Professional Credit as completing trainings, on a range of energy efficiency topics, that support the purpose and goals of the EEN and EEN Members. One Professional Credit is equivalent to one hour of training, and the EEN requires eight hours of training per year. The purpose of the Professional Credits requirement is to create a record of a member company's educational and skill-building achievements in the field of energy efficiency.
Members must complete at least one project with Efficiency Vermont and earn eight credits in energy efficiency education, every year. Submit your energy efficiency education credits to Efficiency Vermont by using this form:
Trade & Design Groups:
To join any of the following groups, please contact us directly.
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Trade Group, including:
- Advanced wood heating contractors
- Air-to-water heat pump installers
- Ducted heat pump installers
- Ductless heat pump installers
- Heat pump water heater installers
- Oilheat technicians
- Propane technicians
- Electrical/Lighting Trade Group
- Refrigeration Trade Group
- Building Design Professionals
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) Trade Group
- New Construction (Residential) Trade Group
- Lighting Design Group
Contact us about the Efficiency Excellence Network
Phone: (855) 832-7283